Wednesday, November 24, 2010

my thankfuls....

since its the month of thanks and giving...i figured i should write some things im currently thankful for...

1. Matix- of course. he's the best bud i've ever had. he seriously just has the best and sweetest personality. and even though i know he loves so many people, i am really his favorite. and my most favorite moment of the week is seeing him run to me with the biggest smile and hug when i get home from work!
2. Parents-we don't always see eye to eye, but they love me and matix regardless and are always there for me. they help me sooooo much. especially lately.
3. Snow-there's snow at the cabin=snowboarding all weekend long!
4. Family-the WHOLE family is going to the cabin for thankgiving...chaotic but F.U.N.
5. Bishop-who is freaking awesome and so helpful! He is the best bishop ive ever had and genuinely cares about me...i can tell.
6. Friends- who are always there for me. and have listened to me for hours on end, lately. 

7. a cousin who thinks of me and my dang credit when buying a plane ticket.
8.  the opportunity to go to hawaii...again...next week!
9. my new friend sam, who will be accompanying me to hawaii!
10. gossip girl on dvd...which i will be watching all weekend!
11. no cell phone service in brianhead...i never thought i'd be happy about this...but for this week only...it's a lifesaver.
12. josh...for taking super awesome matix+me pictures...which one day you will all get to see them all!
13. also for his photoshop tutorial haha.
14. for the atonement...and how we can be forgiven for our sins. 

and....

14. this video that made me laugh til tears on a day that was filled with lots of sad tears.
not once...but TWICE.


{thank heaven for ellen!!}
and a shirtless david beckham. aghhh.
"did i just feel a thumb????" 

1 comment:

Tom and Layne Fender said...

i love it!!! love you ash! the david beckham video is too funny!