Friday, September 9, 2011

Party Rockin' Powell!

Remember last year's Lake Powell trip with a bunch of friends???
Ya...well..we did it again!
And it was fun. fun. fun.
Gosh, i love my parents. 
And my awesome. awesome. friends.

This year we went over Labor Day weekend, which made the trip a little bit longer than last year!
The weather was perfect.
The water was perfect.
The company was perfect.

The weekend consisted of:
late nights, fish feeding, wakeboarding, tube wars, sunsets, sandy beaches, the best hiking ever, indian ruins, cliff jumping, sugar comas, rainbow bridge, new friends, tan lines, hot mess hair, cherry chapstick, ice cream pit stops, movies, deep conversations, and laughing til tears.
these are the times i will ALWAYS remember.

  The Crew:
Brian Marx, Nate Giles, Rebecca Albrecht, Christy Cropper, Brokk Jimenez, Jaron Wilson, Jane Zimet, Matix Mason, Brynn Thomas, Me, Tifani Walker, Becca Wardle, Steven Carter, Allison Brown, Luke Andrews, Chaz Ralphs
(Not pictured: Mom and Dad, and Bianca Mendoza)
 
 Every time I would tube or wakeboard, Matix would be so concerned when I would fall. He would always yell to me..."Mom, are you okay? I love you. Be careful!" It was so cute. He also told my mom that he needs a little board so he can wakeboard like his mom. Aweee. So cute.


 Matix and Nate were the best of friends!! They were so cute together. 
Mommy and Nat are the best of friends too :)
Captain Mom and Pop.


Rainbow Bridge!!




I got to hang out with my friend Sam! I love her. Bad picture though.








Worst group picture ever...stupid sun.


Finally the water level is up high enough at Powell to do the awesome awesome hikes that I love so much! Finally!  It was a really cool hike at the end of West Canyon. It was harder than some I've done in the past, but we all worked together and conquered it! Yep, we literally climbed straight up that wall.
 





It was the perfect trip to end the perfect summer.
Man, this summer has been good to me. 
And things just keep getting better and better.
♥ ♥ ♥