Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of Preschool.

Matix has officially started preschool! 
When did my little boy get so big!?!? 
We had an orientation to meet his teacher and stuff on Saturday, 
and then his first day was Monday!
He was so excited, and walked right in without even looking back.
I am super excited for him. 
I think it will be really good for him to have some structure in his life. 
I can imagine that it's rough for him living two different lives at two different houses....
So I really think that this consistency will be good for him.
However, he has gotten a yellow card both days so far. 
Hopefully his behavior improves as the year progresses.
I sure do love this little guy.

This is his teacher, Mrs. Juliette (or Mrs. J)

 On a sidenote: We were at Urgent Care on Sunday morning. Matix had another episode again. I am really starting to get nervous. This is the fifth week in a row that he has thrown up and had uncontrollable diarrhea one night a week. It is quite unbearable. Anways...the point of this story is that Matix saw his name and said, "Mom, that's my name..."M-A-T-I-X" and spelled it out. Where in the heck did that come from!?! I have no idea...What a little smarty pants! 




No comments: