Friday, December 23, 2011

Oh Christmas Lights....Keep Shining On.

Last night we went as a family to look at Christmas lights. The entire family went once again.There's nothing like having 5 cars full of people parading around town enjoying the beautiful lights that light up the street. We discovered this little beauty, and I am so glad we did. It was quite the discovery.

picture stolen from Darci (thanks darc)


DANCING CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!! 
Oh my. 

I would seriously compare it to the Bellagio water show...only with lights instead of water, obviously.
It's approximately a 30 minute show that just keeps playing all night.
It goes until the 31st..so I highly recommend you go see it for yourself.
How people come up with this stuff is beyond me...but I am glad they do.

I checked in on Facebook, so you should be able to pull up a map. 
If not I think the address is 8080 Red Coach. (Cimarron and Craig)
Apparently there is a cool Disney house decorate just up the street as well...but we missed it
While you'r in the neighborhood you might as well check them both out. 6185 W. Gowan


Enjoy  :)



(I left my camera at home on purpose because I'm sick, and not pretty. haha)

No comments: