Friday, May 18, 2012

four.

My baby boy is FOUR years old.
Is that even possible!?!
He was convinced that when he woke up this morning he would be a totally different person now that he's four. Of course we all played a long with it. The first thing he asked me when he opened his eyer was if he was really four now? And I acted like I could hardly recognize him. Then he stood up on my bed, on the floor, and then in the mirror to see if I recognized him. I told him that four year old Matix is just so much cooler than three year old Matix. He agreed :)

Here's some things about this crazy little boy of mine..

-He still loves dinosaurs. I don't think that will ever change.
-He loves to play the copycat game and thinks it's hilarious.
-Prefers watching Netflix over anything else. (National Geographic animal shows)
-Is addicted to cell phone games
-Hugs me and tells me he loves me all day long. It melts my heart every time.
-Gets spoiled with snuggles every night from his grandpa
-Is great at recognizing all his numbers. He loves telling me what time it is etc...
-Loves his cousins so so so much.
-Loves anything outdoors. Hiking. Bikes. Dirt. Swimming. etc.
-Is in swimming lessons. It won't be long until he can swim all by himself.
-Favorite color is still green. Pink is second.
-Favorite restaurants are McDonalds, Red Lobster, and Panda Express.
-Is getting very very very independent. 
-Says the funniest things all the time... I don't know where he gets the things he says...
  -In the middle of a conversation he'll get this funny look in his face and say "awkward"
  -Makes mental notes on his hand and says "note to self"
  - Says "No tears, this is a happy moment" perfectly timed
  - "Mom, I got you a sucker but you took too long so I ate it"
  -"When I'm five I get to go to school and when I'm six I get to have a girlfriend!!"


I love this little boy more than anything! He keeps me entertained and I can't imagine life without him.

No comments: