Monday, May 21, 2012

creepy crawler birthday party.


When I first started bringing up the idea of a birthday party a few months ago, Matix's immediate response was a dinosaur party. Of course. But I was not about to do the same thing I just did last year (even thought I do have a ton of tails leftover so that would have been convenient), so I put him to work coming up with ideas. He bounced around a ton of ideas including an eyeball party, a fan party, and a truck party. Finally he made the decision to do a GREEN CREEPY CRAWLER party and it stuck. For two months he would tell everyone he came in contact with that he was almost four, his birthday was May 18th, and he was having a green creepy crawler party. To say he was excited would be an understatement. 
Devin had to work the weekend of Matix's actual birthday, so we decided to have his big birthday bash the weekend before. Father and Sons was Friday night so it was busy busy, but everything worked out perfectly. We had a great turnout and was a lot of fun. All the food was green, of course. We had a bug hunt with nets I scored at the dollar store, a spider cake made solely by yours truly, played with bubbles, and ended with the party with fun on the bouncy house. 























Happy Birthday Matix!! 
We sure do love you. 

1 comment:

Megan said...

cute ash! can you please be my pary planner :)