Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Job.

The lovely life of unemployment has unfortunately come to an end. Boy, was it good being free. But alas it was time to enter the real world again. 
I was hoping to get a PR job, since that's what my degree is in but a job that works perfectly with my mom schedule fell into my lap so I took it. I now work at and orthodontist's office, full time, but only 3 days a week! Which also happen to be the three days that Matix is with his dad. It's perfect. And as an added bonus, how the days work out gives me 5 day weekends every other weekend. I couldn't be more happy with the schedule. 
I've been there about a month and so far it's going good. But it has been really stressful trying to learn so many new things. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now but in another month or two I think I will be good. Hopefully. Here's to a new adventure. (And more money in my bank account)  :)

No comments: