Saturday, August 11, 2012

scuba certified.

Back in Thailand, I had my first little scuba diving experience. To be honest, before that I never really had put much thought into ever being a diver. Well...Thailand changed that all. I loved everything about being 30 feet under water, and fully submerged in ocean life. It's like a whole new world down there. So many amazing things to see and explore. And I was ready to see more. 




I got home and looked into getting certified, but it was pretty expensive. And I just couldn't justify it. Especially because it's one of those things where you have to have people in your life that are just as interested in diving, to make it worth it. 

Fast forward to one year later...And insert Devin. It just so happens that he also loves scuba diving and got certified years ago. (his family are divers as well) So we decided that it would be best if I got certified too. Happy dance. This kid just keeps on getting better and better. 

After a week of classes I am now officially a Padi Open Diver...just in time for our next adventure!!
My scuba class friends




No comments: