Friday, September 21, 2012

Preschool.


My little boy started his second year of preschool! 
I can't believe how fast he's growing up. So far he absolutely loves his teacher and his class. Last year his preschool was at a ladies' house, but this year he goes to a community center so it feels a lot more like he goes to an actual school. He loves that part. The funny thing is that he is literally the only boy in his class. I would think he would hate that, since he loves doing boy things so much...but he told me today that he actually really likes it. I think he gets a lot of attention from it. He's already a little ladies man. I'm going to be in trouble. He also has told me that there's a girl with dark hair who's really pretty and he plays with a lot. That's all I've gotten out of him so far. I can't believe this kid. 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kid.. You can actually tell from his smile that he's indeed a ladies man!
gold coast montessori

Ashley and Kyle said...

What a stud! Can't believe he is in preschool already!