Friday, December 14, 2012

baby calvin.

My very best friend in the entire world, who's way more of a sister than a best friend, delivered the sweetest baby boy late, late Thanksgiving night. Their story is the most happiest, unhappy story ever full of lots of tears, smiles, hugs, and prayers.

Stephanie delivered baby Calvin at just 27 weeks along. She went into labor and didn't realize it until it was too late to stop it. Sweet little Calvin was born at 2 lbs. 9 oz. 15 1/4 inches long on November 23, 2012.

That very next weekend me and Matix drove to California to show our love and support to Stephanie and Zachary. And of course to meet my little babes. He is the absolute tiniest little thing you ever did see. I got to kiss his tiny little head and watch my best friend hold her baby boy for the very first time. It was such a precious moment. I can't imagine not being able to hold you baby for 8 days! But she finally got to, and it was beautiful. 

Steph is the best mom already. She spends her days pumping and hospital visiting to be there for her little boy. I love her daily pictures and updates on his progress. He is my little miracle baby. 









No comments: