Thursday, December 13, 2012

thankful.


This year we spent Thanksgiving up at the cabin in Brianhead. Almost the entire family was there so it was a good time for all. We spent our time playing with cousins, snowmobiling, Christmas tree hunting, playing games and watching Revenge. I got addicted to that show. Like, I could not stop watching it. It was quite unhealthy. Good thing I had a lot of extra time on my hands to watch it with Devin being gone and all. (He went to Thailand for 2 weeks...without me. rude) It was a fun, relaxing weekend away with family. 

2012 Thankfuls:
My four year old best friend. He lights up my life.
My boyfriend best friend. He spoils me with love and step-dad-ness.
Selfless parents who do a lot for me.
A job that allows me to also be a full-time mom.
All the traveling I got to do. It makes my heart happy.
Skype for keeping the boyfriend near when he's far far away.
Starbuck's carmel apple cider. Baby it's cold outside. 
but most importantly....
That baby Calvin came to this earth safe and sound. Prayers work. 
(more on that in my next post)




 Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: