Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bishop and Baptism.

I know that all I post about are trips. But guess what? That's our life. We go from one vacation to the next. But I can't say that I don't love it...although it can get overwhelming always being gone. But these  two trips to Utah were well worth it. Devin's dad got put in as bishop of the ward. And his oldest niece, Payson got baptized. Of course they didn't happen on the same weekend so we had to make two trips up there. But I can't complain. We got to do lots of fun things like go to a hockey game, dinner and late night hang out with friends, and laser tagging. We love seeing our friends and family. We had a blast both trips and can't wait for our next reason to visit good 'ole Utah. 





1 comment:

mckenna said...

Jack is pouting after seeing this picture because he misses his bff. :) How's abouts you guys just ditch Vegas and MOVE UP HERE!?!?!?!