Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Winter Wonderland.

Can I just tell you how awesome having a Christmas break is?
I literally had two weeks off work!! 
TWO WHOLE WEEKS. 
It was seriously heavenly. 
As a result of my Christmas break we decided to spend an entire week up in Utah with Devin's family after Christmas. It was seriously so much fun. The Lethbridge's spoiled us with a second Christmas the night we got up there. And then they spoiled us again by taking us to see Les Miserables and to a big family dinner. We had a blast. The rest of the week we spent sledding, seeing the lights at temple square, visiting my Grandpa and Grandma Jacobsen (my moms parents), taking a girl's trip Creativity, playing games friends, family bowling, and hosting an awesome New Years Party, complete with party hats and children staying awake for the countdown.  It was such a fun week. I can't tell you how much I love Devin's friends and family. We always have such a good time with them. 
Happy 2013!!!



















While we were there, my best friend Tres gave birth to her sweet baby girl, Chandler Kate. So I got to stop by and meet her on the drive back to Vegas. She is adorable.



No comments: