Thursday, June 6, 2013

Preschool Graduation.

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. 
I cannot handle the cuteness that is this picture. 


Tell me that is not the sweetest, most handsome boy you ever did see! I guess me being that crazy mom on picture day, making sure his smile, hair, and clothes were perfect, paid off! I just want to eat him up.   When he walked into the classroom on picture day the girls all told him how handsome he looked. It melted my heart. Matix had the best time this year in preschool at Mirabelli. Mrs. Collette was the cutest, funnest teacher and we just loved her so much. Matix started out the year as the only boy in the class. He kinda loved it, honestly. (He got a lot of attention) But about a month into it they added another little boy, Henry. They were such a small class that they got to do all sorts of fun things like picnics, cooking, singing, dancing, and arts and crafts galore. I can't believe my little boy will be in kindergarten in just a few short months!  Where did the time go!?!

Matix, Allyson, Haley,  Henry, Sofia


He's such a huggy little boy.







His best bud Devin surprised him again to support him on his big day! 


Matix will be going to Somerset Academy next year! We are so excited. It was such an answer to prayer that he even got in. I originally registered him at an elementary school out by our new house that Matix's cousin goes to. Then with the craziness of the breakup and huge change of life plans, I didn't know where to send him. My mom suggested I just apply to the Somerset near her house since all of his primary friends will be going there. I figured there was no way he'd get in, especially since I had applied to the north location months and months ago and still hadn't got in. He was #19 on the kindergarten waiting list. I was so stressed about it. So I prayed and prayed. And two weeks later I got the email that he was in! I cried and I cried and I cried some more. (It was an emotional week, okay?) I stil have no idea how he got it. But he did. Heavenly Father definitely answered my prayers.  What a testimony builder. We can't wait!

No comments: