Thursday, July 23, 2009

gas issues.

not the smelly kind..but the kind you pump. okay so i guess they're both smelly.


anyways so a week or so back I was getting gas, seems normal right? well when it stops automatically...I go to take the pump put of my tank...when bam...a crap load of gas shoots out of my tank all over me. my face included. what the heck. So needless to say..i smelt quite lovely for the remainder of the day. ugggh.


round 2 happened this week. I was again getting gas. (different gas station) hangin out while it pumped. Well this time...the automatic pump thing apparently didnt feel like stopping so spshhhhhhhhh... gass starts spewing out of my tank. all over the ground and of course i'm wearing a skirt and flip flops so my feet and legs got soaked. . so again i smelled of gaseous fumes for the remainder of the day. awesome.


what is it lately? am i doing something completely wrong? or do i just suck at life? i thought for a second that it was my car. but i had gotten gas a few times in between because i drove to california this weekend...and had NO PROBLEMS.


so if anyone would like to pump gas for me everytime im on E for the rest of my life i would really appreciate it, because apparently i am unable to handle such a task.

3 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

I think it's just you.

Wendy said...

I've had that happen too. Where the gas just doesn't stop and starts leaking everywhere. It's the pump, not you!!!

Justin and Michelle said...

I HATE putting gas in my car!!! You're not the only one with problems...this happened to me too! I have seriously only put gas in my car 3 times since then! I always get Justin too! :)