Monday, July 27, 2009

so random...

that i just have to tell someone about it.


so yesterday i added my long lost cousin on facebook who i havent seen since i was like 12...courtney wells. after she accepted my request i saw her most recent album was called viva las vegas..so of course it sparked my interest. as i am scrolling through her pictures...i come across this....
yes that is ME! at TRYST. apparently we were at the same place at the same time last month and didnt even know it. and she snapped a picture of me and didnt even know it was me! of all the people at a freaking nightclub on a friday night and i am right up front. holy heck. I am in shock.

1 comment:

brightonislove said...

haha. i see you joined the cute blog bandwagon. :) darci started quite the trend. love it! if you want to change the font for your posts its really easy too....