Friday, July 24, 2009

texas.

Over 4th of July weekend, me and my best friend Megan headed off to San Antonio, Texas to see Jon! Finally! One of her best friends' husband is Jon's manager, so she wanted to go visit too! It was perfect because there is no way I would have been able to take Matix, and all his stuff on an airplane, all by myself! Megan was a lifesaver! Jon was so excited to see me, and of course Matix. He even brought him a cute little San Antonio Spurs teddy bear to gice to Matix. Cute. I can't even imagine what it's like to be away form us for so long. While in Texas we watched a fire works show, went swimming, went to Six Flags, and to Benihanas (our favorite). It was so much fun to just be together as a family again, and play with Matix together. I love my little family. It was so hard to leave. We love you daddy!





























2 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

Loving the GIANT texas.

ashley said...

well everything is bigger in texas..sooo...