Wednesday, August 4, 2010

the scoop...

okay....so here's the scoop on my love life.

i was loving life to the max.
i had freedom.
i had friends. 
i had super fun times.
i had vacations. 
i was social.
and i made it a goal to be single for at least a year.
(and by single i mean no boyfriend...but having boys on the side was totally ok)
basically i just wanted to date around and have a blast while doing it.

i failed, obviously. 

because then i met doug
and now here i am
5 months after being officially divorced
with a boyfriend.

but...he is just so great, that i know i'd be dumb not to be dating him.

so here's my..

"im glad i have a boyfriend and this is why list"

1. he reads matix bedtime stories..sometimes like 5-6 in one night.

2. he steals my car, changes the oil, and washes it when im at work

3. he gives the best back rubs ever..and loves doing it

4. he takes me and matix to see toy story 3

5. matix always asks me where dougy is at..which shows me that he loves him too. 

6. he offers to take me to see charlie st cloud only to watch me drool over zac efron the whole time. 
oh man is he sexxxxxxy. 


7. he's taking us to california to go to the beach this weekend.


yep, i have the best boyfriend in the world. it's official. 
so here's to having a boyfriend..and being totally okay with it :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

you should have no shame in having a boyfriend if he's really as good as you make him sound :) you deserve someone like this!