Monday, August 23, 2010

Sundays are my favorite days...

i got to lounge around with matix eating breakfast and watching cartoons
i get to dress him in his sunday best...gosh he's handsome.
i get to see my friends at church. i love the willow springs ward. relief society is the best.
we had the missionaries over for dinner. 
plus my mom made seven layer dip..my FAVORITE.
read matix 500 books.
and watched the first two episodes of bachelor pad, keeping up with the kardashians and law and order svu.(dont judge..we love bachelor pad!)
snuggled up with the boyfriend.


{why cant every day be a lazy sunday?!?}

4 comments:

brightonislove said...

Haha I love bachelor pad!

Emily said...

Lazy Sunday's def are the best!! And I also have to admit I LOVE bachelor pad!!

Kelli said...

How come I wasn't informed about the 7 layer dip? I like the first picture of Matix. . . he is such a stud-muffin!

The Black Widow said...

Well, last night we didn't make it to Pho friends... but Thai friends? All that is left to conquer is travel friends! It will happen. Soon.