Thursday, August 25, 2011

california...again.

You think I'm kidding, but I'm not.
One day, I will just pick up and move to California, 
because I am pretty sure I am just meant to be there....And never leave.
I may be a tad bit crazy... but I can never get enough of California.
And there was a list of about 5 reasons why I "needed" to go back...
Now they may have not been THAT important of reasons...but nevertheless...it just made sense in my head. 
And I am soooo glad we went.
We had sooo much fun. Yet again.

We had lots of friend time. And boy time. And beach time. 
And rest time. And church time. And shopping time. And food time.
Basically, it was a perfect use of our time.

Unfortunately we also had some sick time.
Matix had a rough night friday night.
He must have eaten something that his stomach didn't agree with.
But luckily by morning he was feeling quite a bit better, and we ended up having a great time.
I was just superrrr tired from lack of sleep.
A big thanks to Zach and Steph for not hating us after the mess(es) we made in their house!!! eeeeek.








Maren and Nate.
 Yes...Me and Nate just can't handle being away from each other for long periods of time. haha
My best friends/sisters.



My Michellio (she lives in Newport)


This is Troy...he's the best!!!

Bianca...my sidekick :)

No comments: