Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween: Ashley Edition

After the beach, the family headed back to Vegas.
But I was lucky enough to get to stay for another day to see some of my favorite friends.
My friend Ryan picked me up and we hung out the rest of the afternoon shopping 
and eating lunch at TK Burger. Yum.
Later that night we got all Halloween costumed up 
and headed to dinner at a Mongolian BBQ place with some friends.
Later it was party time. So So So fun.
My friend Robin and I bought these mad hatter costumes last year.
But she was in Utah and I was in Vegas...
So this year we got to be Mad Hatter Twins in Huntington together! Yay!








My Lindsey friend was also in town and let me catch a ride back to Vegas with her the next day. 
She's my favorite.
And a freaking awesome LMFAO box guy.


On actual Halloween I decided to stick with the Alice in Wonderland theme and be
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum with my friend Ash.




We went to one of my favorite friend Lyndsay's Werewolf Bar Mitzvah Birthday Celebration!

The Birthday Girl
coolest birthday cake ever!








After the party we went to the Griffin and met up with my friend Lenny, since he won a costume contest and I wanted to see haha. He won an ipad 2....pretty sweet. haha


For a last year costume reuse...and a last minute scramble of a costume....I'd say I did a dang good job.
It was a happy happy Halloween!

No comments: