Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sick.

I have been sick. Like really sick. Like i did not go to work for FOUR days last week.
FOUR days. 
You would think that after laying in bed for a straight 6 days would make you super better. 
But I'm not. I'm still sick. And congested. And feel like poop. 
But at least I'm better than last week.
Last week was bad.
My DVR is now empty. That has never happened before. haha. 
(In case you forgot...I'm quite the TV watcher.)
I kinda wish I was still in bed right now. But I'm back at work. And still sick.

And on top of everything, this week I lost a best friend.
No matter how hard you try...it's nearly impossible to be best friends after a break up.
That's been my struggle lately. And it's a hard one for me. The hardest.
What hurts the most was being so close and having so much to say and watching you walk away. 

But life has been good lately.  I have a really great family. And really great friends. The best, really.
I'm a lucky girl.

Even when things are icky. And I have a broken heart...It's good to remember this. 

2 comments:

Emily said...

hope you get feeling better soon! it's no fun to be so sick... or to be heartbroken :(

TOAD said...

quote fro you
--Understand that friends come and go, but the true precious ones will always be around.

I am always here for you no matter if you are married, single, pregnant, hurt, lonely, happy, in need. No matter the out come you will always have a friend in me.