Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween: Matix Edition

So this year it was Jon's year to have Matix for Halloween. 
And since we were in California the weekend before the holiday, 
we missed out on the ward trunk-or-treat.
And on top of that, I work during the day so I also missed Matix's preschool Halloween Party
 (Jon went instead)

So what does this all mean??? Yep...I missed every single time that Matix dressed up in his costume that I spent weeks trying to get.
Awesome, I know. 

As  I'm sure you could have guessed...Matix chose to be a dinosaur!!
Surprise surprise.
The kid is so obsessed. 
But it makes him happy so that's all that matters.
Since I missed every Halloween event, that also mean I have zero pictures. 
Here's the pathetic ones his dad texted me.
I was hoping to just take some for fun this weekend, 
and of course his dad forgot to send his costume home.
The joys of dealing with men.
Oh well...here's what I have. 
Hopefully I can add some better ones soon. 


Matix's Preschool Party

Trick or Treating with his cousin Daniel
After Halloween was over, I called Matix to ask how trick or treating was.
He said it was "so, so, so, so, so, so, so good."
And his favorite candy was "all of them."
Then he asked if it could be Halloween again.
Cute kid.

No comments: