Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Ataris.

Tuesday night was the best night. I randomly found out the The Ataris were playing a small show at Beauty Bar. Omg. THE ATARIS. Hello high school dream that I never fulfilled...Until now. I probably had not heard a single song in a good 8 years (that's probably a lie) ...But i remember every single word. To every single song. Yes, I used to listen to them that much. My friends made fun of me as I sang along with the biggest smile on my face. In fact, we were standing next to their old tour manager and he called me a super fan. I don't even care. It took my right back to the good 'ole high school days of being sixteen, carefree, and listening to the loudest music ever. The things you make me want to do. I'd rob a quickie mart for you. I'd go to the pound and let all the cats go fee, just as long as you'll be with me. 









And to top it all off, my boyfriend spontaneously jumped in the car at 10pm that night to come spend a few days with me over spring break. Yes I said boyfriend. And yes he's the best. 

No comments: