Thursday, March 8, 2012

sister missionary...part 2.

My friend Jane is officially a sister missionary. She entered the MTC yesterday. I can't believe it. I'm really going to miss her. But she is going to be the best little missionary. Let the letter writing begin!

Before she left, of course we had to throw her a little open house after her farewell talk. My house is so close to our church, so I offered to throw it at my house. Luckily I have some freaking awesome friends who were more than willing to help bake, cook, and set up. It was the best Saturday night. We are so domestic. Thanks Brynn, Becca, Allison, and Thayne... the future caterers of America. Jane's talk was perfect and the open house was successful. After we watched God's Army 2, which was the most depressing movie ever-Not recommended. And ended the night watching the Walking Dead, which started Matix's current zombie kick. 









Monday night we had our usual Bachelor viewing party. The saddest part about Jane leaving is definitely not being able to see the finale. And the Women Tell All, obviously. This season was redic. If you're a fellow fan...please read saynotoccosmo.com right this second. It has brought us to tears from laughing so hard these last few weeks.  Thursday night we had one last hoorah for just us girls--a free dinner at Lavo. The most deliciousness ever. The waitress even brought us non alcoholic shots. I love my friends. Things are definitely going to be different without our Janey around. 









See ya in 18 months, Sister Z.

No comments: