Sunday, March 11, 2012

Provo, Utah.

Last weekend Matix and I headed up north for a spontaneous fun few days in Provo.
It's been almost a year exactly since I've made it up there. Crazy. I'd say it was about time.

While there we got to:

Have lunch and play games with Grandma and Grandpa Jacobsen





Go to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point


Get mustaches and watch The Muppets with Thayne



Meet cousin Megan's cute little baby Simon


Take Matix climbing, finally.
He got his own baby harness and made it all the way to the top...ALL BY HIMSELF! 
(I definitely have a little climber on my hands)

Take Matix to his first house show in SLC.
He partied a little too hard, as you can see.


 Visit my cute cousins Carley and Weston.
We just adore them.


But most importantly we got to spend lots and lots of time with this cute boy. 



I don't think our time could have been spent doing anything better.
I have a feeling we might make it back up there sooner than later :)

(I also got to see my best friend Megan Hundley and Sammy Whammy-I just didn't get pictures with them gosh dang it)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

miss you love you!!