Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012.

It is no secret that Halloween is my favorite holiday. Well, I might just have a few favorite holidays but that's irrelevant. I absolutely love Halloween! I love the change from summer to fall. The traditions that begin. And especially dressing up!
Here's how we celebrated Halloween this year:

While up in Utah one weekend we went to Cornbelly's Haunted Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point where we went through a few kid appropriate haunted houses, a haunted maze, and on a few fair rides. it actually was a lot of fun and the perfect way to kick off the season!








My work had a pumpkin decorating contest for the month of October. I was on that motorcycle trip the week they decorated the pumpkins so I wasn't going to participate, but last minute I put one together and was super happy with how it turned out. And apparently everyone else agreed, because mine ended up winning!! I was so proud. 


We went to the annual cookie decorating party over at Christy's house. 

My parents were invited to a costume party with some friends, and since I've never seen my dad dress up for Halloween I figured I better document it ;)
Don't know exactly what he was. He said he was a soul taker.
Matix had his preschool Halloween party, and loved it! It also happened to fall on picture day so his class pictures were taken in costume. I'm sure I will be sharing when I get them! 



And then the best part of Halloween was finally getting to wear our family themed costumes that I spent almost the whole month making from scratch. 
I present....
Max...King of all the Wild Things!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: