Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Roos N' More.

For the longest time I have been bothered by the fact that Las Vegas has such a pathetic zoo. Like, I feel like the signs posted up and down the streets should probably just be taken down. It's that bad. Or so I've heard. I haven't actually been there...but all the reviews I hear are about the same so I figure there's no point in wasting my time or money. Earlier this year I even decided to take a trip to the Phoenix Zoo to please my animal obsessed little boy. We went all the way to Arizona to see freaking cool animals....when really I have just been misled all this time.
I have been too distracted by those signs on Rancho Blvd directing me to the Las Vegas zoo when really they should just direct me to 45 minutes outside of town to Moapa because THEY HAVE THE MOST AMAZING ZOO EVER. EVER. EVER. 
It is called Roos N' More and everyone needs to go see what I'm talking about.
Last Saturday I almost got attacked by an otter, had my lipgloss applied by a monkey, cuddled with an African cat, put my hand in a kangaroos pouch, fed a zebra, and kissed a camel. 
Best. Day. Ever.


Zebras:


Lemurs:




Toucan:

Owl:


Kangaroos & Wallabys:







Otters:








 Monkey:





 Boa Constrictor:

African Millipede:


Camel:



2 comments:

Anne RaNae said...

Bahaha I love the one going up Devin's shirt! I can't believe they let you touch all these animals! WTF, Hogle..

Unknown said...

That millipede is sooo gross but the picture of Matix is the cutest! He's so adorable