Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Huntsville, Utah.

1. I go to Utah a lot now. (Sorry California)
2. I got to spend some much needed time with my favorite friend Anne, who just recently got divorced. (Same time me and Dev broke up, the exes are best friends, and so are we)
3. I also got to see my other Provo lovers, Sam and Chels. I introduced them to Anne and we are basically the four amigos now. Endless laughs and fun all day.
(ps: I love when my friends become friends. I have a friend who hates that, and I just don't get it)
4. Then I headed up to Huntsville, Utah to see that one cute boy after he had pretty intense shoulder surgery. (and the distance was killing us)
3. Huntsville you ask? Yep. It's 30 minutes east of Ogden. Don't worry....Population 649. I hadn't heard of it either. haha. But Spence was convinced I'd love it.
4. I argued...but he was right.
5. We seriously had the best week together. (Yes, I stayed for a week. Perks of working from home!!)
6. Recovery was much worse than expected. But I didn't mind. We seriously just chilled and didn't do a whole lot. We went on walks around Huntsville everyday, and played games, and invited friends up to hang out, and went to institute, and a block party, and watched movie after movie after movie, and I worked, and he napped, and we perfected one-armed cuddling, and his family is hilariously awesome-
it was just fun.
7. By the end of the week he was feeling a little better, so we went on a double with Sam and her boyfriend. It happened to be Friday the 13th, so we told ghost stories and did witchcraft in the SLC cemetery. Real mature, I know. (Side story, his mom and sisters helped me get ready fo our "date" and his mom seriously got down and painted my toes because my polish was chipping, like usual. His family is seriously the coolest)
8. Saturday we got out of the house and had some more fun. Movies-Lunch-Ice Cream-Bowling
9. The week went too fast. And it was hard to say goodbye.

10. And then it got even harder because not too long after I got back, we decided to end things.
And by we...I really mean him.

The End.

No comments: