Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Job.


(FYI: I don't wanna say the name of my company in this post…because then my co-workers will get a Google Alert and then they will find my blog…
and I will be teased for the rest of forever about details in my life even more than I already am. Glad you understand.)

T is my new job and it is a dream. I don't even know how everything worked out so perfectly, but  it did. I know that this is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing right now, and that is a great feeling. I love my job. I love my co-workers. I believe in our product. We are growing rapidly. My salary is enough. My best friend recently started working with me, with another one in the process. I've gone on my first work-related business trip (hello utah), with plenty more to come. They work around my "mom" schedule. We work with amazing clients. Our new office has a ping pong table, a nap room, and co-worker yoga classes on wed from 3-4. And they love me.
How could it get any better?
It can't.
Everyday is a good day and I can't tell you how much of a difference this job has made in my life.

So what is T?
T is a social event discovery platform. It's a way to discover, share, promote, and create events happening all over the world. Companies list their events and users find those events. It's pretty simple and yet pretty complicated. But if you wanna know more about it…just ask. I started out as their PR and Social Media girl. After about a month and a few complications out of my control, I was switched to Client Relations Manager. I will probably help with PR in the future….just not at the moment. I seriously am so stoked about this job and have high hopes for what the future has in store for us. Download the app…it's free…and gets better everyday. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The google alert disclaimer is hilarious... I have that same problem... except everyone already makes fun on my blog on a daily basis. NBD. Love you!