Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mrs. Saville

Natalie is one of my best friends and someone who is super dear to my heart. We were roommates, bandmates and are soulmate best friends. She's always been there for me and has taken me under her wing as my mama bear…a very protective little mama bear I might add. She's probably the girl I've spent the most consistent amount of time with from nights out on the town, to impromptu photo shoots, groupie Disneyland road trips, DIY crafts, to nights home alone making dinner while watching an SVU or Veronica Mars. Unfortunately those days have come to an end, and I look forward to the few dinner dates we sometime have or the occasional office visits. At least I can always count on her to be my date to a concert and one of our favorites, Taking Back Sunday is coming back to Vegas so soon and we can't wait. In November she married her other soulmate. I love this girl so much and am so glad she got her happily ever after and that I got to be there for every part of that exciting time in her life. From bridal showers, to dress fittings, bachelorette party and honeymoon suite decorations…. it couldn't have been any more perfect. 

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Saville! 


















No comments: