Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Insta-Dump: April


 Matix + Mommy date. Just the two of us. Our conversations are real grown up lately. It's no surprise because he's all of a sudden getting girl's numbers on notes at school (see below). At least he's all mine, for a couple more years.

 A girl at school gave him her number. She has a little crush ;) 

 Matix had his first talent show, where his class performed some songs. He tried out to do a talent of his own. He chose jokes and practiced for about a week. Unfortunately he didn't make it. He was bummed but bounced back pretty quick.

 Matt and I went on a date to Les Mis at the Summerlin Library. We both loved it so so much. They seriously did such a good job. Except Matt mistook one of the girls for his ex-girlfriend. I never let him live that down.

 He also decided to be a creepy molester mustache man. I hated it for about 3 days and then I actually started loving it. I know...I think I'm the only one. But I really did start to love it. 


 Had a girls night two nights in one week complete with dinner AND shopping. Megan was in town and it was great to see her! Love these girls. So glad we still get together so much!

 Tres had a Gender Reveal party for the babies! Two girls! So excited for her! Love these best friends of mine.

 So...this happened. 

 Take your child to work day was a blast. Too bad I forgot my child. #badmama

Matix started a Karate class again. He kinda loved it. 

 A common theme. Matt, Matt, Matt. Lunch dates. Dinner dates. Nap dates. Concert dates. He pretty much consumes most all of my free time and I'm not sad about it one bit. He makes my heart smile. :)

No comments: