Thursday, June 19, 2014

May Insta-Dump

A quick work to trip to LA for a Neff private party. 
The streets of LA were crazy, and the party was poppin'. 




Matix had his very first field day! 
I was able to take a little work break and hang out for a bit! He had the best time playing field games, but the water games were the favorite! He has the best little friends and they had the best time.

Riley, Matix, Luke
 YSA regional activity. 
I killed it on the roller skates! :)
Ashley Kelli Ashley
 First Wet N Wild trip of the season.
My mom got the whole fam season passes for Christmas (thanks mom) and we love that place. 
Matt had a Saturday off so we took full advantage of some fun in the sun. Matix still prefers the pools over the slides, but I hope that changes because I love the slides!

Noelle got married! In Prague!
We showered her. Then got jealous that I couldn't share her day. And then celebrated when she returned! We celebrated hard, with a double decker bus ride down the strip. Man, I love that girl and Jeff is pretty freaking rad too.

On top of the bus
The LV sign is behind us. haha
Mother's Day
 I made this wall collage for my mom for mother's day. I think it turned out pretty wonderfully. 
Then to celebrate we had a delicious dinner over at Matt's aunts house and then dessert at mine. Matt spoiled me with a Mophie case for my phone and Matix made me some cute pictures. It was a wonderful day with the people I love!
Josh came to visit!
I miss this traveling soul. He finally made time for us and we got slushies and partied down at the Linq where I had my first Sprinkles cupcake and about died and went to heaven. I couldn't believe how good it was!



San Gennaro Feast
Ate so much food and went on all the carnival rides. I'm getting too old (and dizzy) for these things but I loved them regardless. 


Taking Back Sunday
They came back for round 2 and of course we couldn't miss out on a FREE show downtown! Matix got tired so I left a bit early but it was still a blast. 



Red Rock
We spent a Saturday hiking Red Rock. The kids had a blast, but Autumn almost died. I forgot how clueless little ones are. She almost just walked right off a cliff. Thank goodness for Matt's awesome catching skills! Hiking is Matix's favorite thing to do and this time did not disappoint. Afterwards we went swimming at Matt's aunt's house to cool off. :)

No comments: