Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Huntington Beach & Palm Readings

There are few things I love more than a chill weekend at the beach with some of my favorite people. The reason for our visit was simply to hang out with some of the people I love most, (Margo, Lindsey, Stephanie, Matix, Bekah, Ross) especially before my cute little Ross moves his butt back to the east coast. Still not happy about this. The beach was windy, but still fun. Then we decided to head over to Balboa Island (where Ross lives) and spoil the heck out of Matix. #beach #burgers #popcorn #candy #arcadegames #trampolines #ferries #balboabars #palmreadings The day could not have been any better. We ended the night with dinner with Robin. I miss that girl like a lot. 

Let's talk about these palm readings. We were walking down the boardwalk when we saw a sign: Palm Readings $5. Why not? I've always been curious. I went first.

Ashley: 3 kids. (ok) Not getting married for a few years. (freaking a) Financial success. (heckya) I will have a surgery in my life. (poo) Will live with a guy before marriage. (? devin ?) There's a guy that I love but I don't like. (?) I like to make people happy. (uhhhh)  Im a nurturer. (not) I love animals and old people. (definitely not) A guy may come back to me (im curious!) and she saw 2 guys in my life that are very important to me. (also curious)

Yeah...I'm not sure about all that. I wasn't convinced, but I was intrigued. 
Matix was also intrigued and asked to go next. 

Matix: You are very athletic. You are very academic. When school gets hard, be patient and focus on the teacher and learning. There are 2 kids bugging you at school, tune them out. (true) You play a lot of video games. (true) May be a lwyer because you like to argue. (true) Three kids. Focus on golf, it will make you a lot of money and is not dangerous. (random) I see a blonde girl being prominent in your life. (haha) What's your biggest fear? Dying. Don't worry about that. you are going to live a long life. (pheww) Ask me one question: Will I be a good dad? Yes a VERY good dad. (so sweet)

Everyone else's was pretty head on. It was really fun. Im glad we did it. Matix still talks about that blonde girl and how he needs to play golf. Haha. Cute kid.


Breakfast with Lindsey & Leah
My Main Girl


Margo, Bekah, Matix, Me, Ross

Spoiling the Babes




My Wobin
Margo taught Matix to blow bubbles
Working Class Citizen


Baby C.


I was happy to come home to the boy. We missed each other. :) I was sad I missed his acoustic performance at open mic night. It's okay because he gave me my own private show the weekend before, and I made him record it and send me the video. He's cute and did a great job. Minus the fact that he sang a breakup song and dedicated it to me. He claims it was funny, but I didn't laugh.

Matt had the choice to take off work either last weekend or this weekend (he works weekends, poo) but he chose last weekend because he thought it was more important to hang out with my family, rather than my friends. He's too sweet.

<3>

1 comment:

Paige said...

I had a reading from the same place as you. I was read by the younger lady. She was and has been pretty much right on (even though I didn't like some of the stuff she said my future held). I am glad you posted. Thank you and good luck to you and your family.

Paige