Wednesday, June 22, 2011

single lady.

I guess I have failed to mention that me and the boyfriend and I have called it quits for good.
Nothing big happened...we just decided that maybe we should break up for a while and in doing so we have both realized that we are happier apart. I feel really good about our decision....which is weird because I usually have a hard time with break ups. Doug was the best boyfriend I have ever had, obviously. He treated me and Matix better than I could have ever imagined, which is why it's so weird that things didn't work out. I kind of thought they would. Oh well....it was a fun eleven months together and things are looking up for me. I couldn't be happier. :)

It's been about a month since we broke up and I have been having a lot of fun! And more fun things are in store...you just wait :)

1 comment:

Darci Buhl said...

As I was reading your other posts I kept thinking that you should probably mention that you broke up. Ha, and then I saw this!