Wednesday, June 1, 2011

beach bums.

Matix is officially in Texas. I dropped him off on Thursday and they hit the rode Friday night. He has called me a few times and it sounds like he's having a lot of fun :) They are going to the zoo, a carnival, some BBQ's, and visiting family. I sure miss him....

But...

While the cat's away...the mouse will play! 
And that's exactly what I did this weekend. One big party, all weekend long, in....

Newport Beach, California!!

Some friends in a neighboring singles ward rented out a beach house, and I was invited to tag along. It was literally the perfect thing to do for the holiday weekend. I needed a little vacation. I was mostly excited to see my best friend Josh who lives in Huntington Beach. It's been so long since we've got to just be us, and hang out and laugh. Gosh, I love that kid. 

The Newport Beach Crew
Joshy Poo


 We spent the weekend doing the following:

Hanging out on the Beach. Eating. Napping. Tanning. Dancing. Good kitty, Bad kitty. Wild Karaoke. Telephone Charades. BBQ's. Family Dinner and Breakfast. Spooning. Bike Rides. Lasso Golf. Watching Heavyweights. Late Nights. Early Mornings. Got DUI tested on PCH. Church. Gelato. Balboa Bars. Basketball. Talking. And a lot a lot a lot of laughing. 

Basically the makings of a perfect weekend.



Balboa Bars!








Church Girls.
Gelato.

Windy Day at the Beach.
Spooning!!! (we loved it)
Family Dinner=Taco Night!


Sexy Beach Hair Flip.







Robbie the Fatty.
My Favorite Huntington Boys.

 I think it's already time to go back for round 2. 
Happy Memorial Day Weekend :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm so jealous. . . it looks like you had a lot of fun. Are you sure you don't want to go back this weekend with me? Baby Faye is getting blessed. :)