Wednesday, June 22, 2011

huntington meets vegas.

This past weekend, some of my favorite new Huntington friends came with Josh to visit me! I was so excited. I even convinced my good friend Nate to come down from Utah too. I was basically pimpin' 4 dudes all weekend. No big deal. :)

Friday night we went to The Artisan, which was a bust. Then the Griffin. Insert Coin. And ended the night at The Tap House for a little shuffle board, our favorite.
Me and Josh were Ashley's Boobs 2....the best team combo ever. 


Saturday we spent the majority of the day at the pool and had Cappriottis for lunch. Then I went to FUN. while the boys explored the strip. Then we met back up and danced our little hearts out at Spazmatics and ended the night at The Peppermill, yummm.  

 

Sunday we went to church and out to lunch at Los Tacos before the Huntington boys had to hit the road back to real life. Luckily, thought...Natey boy stayed with me one more night. And then I took him to the airport at 5:30 am. Monday morning...I'm a great friend. :)



 I'm so happy that they came to visit!!! Hopefully they will come back soon....or else I might just be finding my way back to California in the near future...I always seem to find my way back there some way or another huh!?! If only I could just move there. Sigh.

Sidenote---My parents decided last minute to go up to our cabin with some of my sisters, so they took Matix along. He had a blast....and I had a blast snuggling him Sunday night while recouping from a busy busy and sleepless weekend.

No comments: