Thursday, July 28, 2011

twenty-five

I am now 25 years old!! 
I think this is the last birthday I will have before I start feeling old. jk

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION #1:
My birthday was 3 days after I got home from my trip...
so I wasn't really planning on doing anything spectacular.
Luckily, last minute my greatest friend Tifani threw a little swim party get together.
It was literally perfect. She is the best.
And most of my favorite friends could come.
What a happy happy happy birthday it was.

Devin, Rylee, Jordan, Ellise, Jaron, Allison, Nate, Me, Tyler, Brynn, Luke, Lindsey, Brandon, Bobby, Tifani, Christy

Jane, Me, and Brynn

Me and Tifani the Great. I Love Her.
My friend Tyler from Huntington. He surprised me and came for my birthday! Best birthday surprise ever!!
Nate, one of my best guy friends, also came in town for my party! He had to drive my mom's car back from Utah, since we left to Thailand from SLC and returned to Vegas. What a great friend, right?!?! Ahhh. I just love him. Plus he got to be here for my party. Two boys came in town for me. I am spoiled :)


Bretty Boy. We are birthday friends. Not because we share a birthday...but because we...nevermind.

best birthday cake ever. Delicious.


BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION # 2:
The next day (Thursday) I went to the park with 2 of my favorites and Matix. 
I had asked Matix what he wanted to do for my birthday and he said a picnic at the water park. Done.
Nate was still in town so he joined us too.
 It was fun. I love Nat and Rebecca!



BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION #3:

A bunch of my married high school friends and I went to dinner at BJ's on Friday Night for dinner. 
Unfortunately we didn't take a picture....but it is always fun catching up with those girls!
{Layne Fender, Kelli Lyman, Celina Tingey, Erin Cahill,}


BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION #4:

Me and the besties, Tres and Megan went to Maggiano's since they couldn't make any of my other celebrations...rude. Stupid jobs. But it actually was even better just going with the two of them. Sometimes I don't get to see them as much as I like. Too bad Birdsall is across the country...I would have loved for her to be there. :)

Basically...I have decided that I have the best friends in the entire world who made my birthday just perfect.
Oh and parents. Since they gave me the best birthday present everrrrr....making Thailand possible :)

1 comment:

bayardo4life said...

I am a terrible friend. I didn't go to your pool party when I said I would. I wasn't able to go to BJ's last minute either. I can't believe I'm that lame. But then again you travel the world without me....that's even more lame.