Tuesday, August 2, 2011

showering tres.

Two weekends ago I helped throw a bridal shower for my beautiful best friend Ashley Tresner. 
She is getting married in less than a week, and I can't believe it!
It was a really fun little shower. 
Unfortunately just about all of her bridesmaids live out of state, and the other one was out of town...
So I had to represent!! Woot. Woot. 
Actually the "family bridesmaids" were there, but they are obligated so it hardly counts :)
Just kidding. It does count.
Anyways it was super fun.
Me and Megs made a little video of Austin asking questions and it made for some good laughs.
We just think we are sooooo funny. But we are so it's okay.
I even got fresh with Austin (the groom) during filming. He loved it.
But it was worth it because he chose me (and megs) as his "favorite bridesmaids!!"
(she doesnt count because she is already married, duh)

Anyways, I was in charge of the invitations...which I recruited my very talented friend Troy to make. He did such a great job...I love it.

Then I made this super rad banner for decoration.
Tres loved it so much that it will also make an appearnance at her reception.
Yep, I am that awesome. haha. jk



Tres' mom decorated the house.
And Austin's mom took care of the food-Rachel's Kitchen and Firehouse Subs. Yummmyyyy.
It all came together so perfectly.

Tres didn't do too bad at the "how well do you know each other" game that me and Megs made.
...But she didn't do too well either.
hahahahahahhaha.


Ash, Her mom, Aunt, and Cousin

Less than one week to go before My Tres is not a Tres anymore!
I'm so excited for her!!
<3

But I'm not excited for her to move to Cedar City. Booo to that.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I've been hoping you'd post about the shower :) It looks like it turned out fabulously! Wish I could have been there!! See you in a few days!