Monday, May 6, 2013

update.

-It's no secret that we are obsessed with roos n' more zoo. well, devin's family got jealous of all the awesome times we had there that they all decided to come visit us, see our house and go to the zoo with us! we all had such a blast!! I seriously love devin's family. we always have such a great time together and they have welcomed me and matix into their family we opened arms. 


-we went and saw my most favoritest band ever, tegan and sara at the cosmopolitan. i can't even tell you how much i loved it. it was the best night ever with some of my best friends.



-then we also got to see the postal service, which was basically a dream. i have loved the postal service since they first came out like 10 years ago...and i finally got to see them! what a treat. 


-i went to the clark county fair with my sister and her kids. devin had to work, which was sad. but we still managed to have a good time with my best bud. the highlight was definitely watching our friend lilly (age 6) ride a sheep (muttin' bustin') she came in 5th place! 
-Matix started karate!! it's twice a week so between that and tee ball i have been bus---yyyy but it has been a fun experience! he's adorable to watch and the disciple and attention it requires has been really good for him.


-my friend natalie got these adorable dino slippers for matix. is he a stud or what?!?! oh my gosh i love this kid more than anything. 


No comments: