Sunday, May 19, 2013

cabinet transformation.


From:

To this:



Holy shiz this only took me two months to finish. Our cabinets are finally white!! I have never done a DIY of this magnitude, and our kitchen is a lot bigger than I realized I think. But it's finally coming together. There are (quite a few) drip mistakes that need to be sanded and redone, but I am just so happy to finally have them back up! Dev went up to Utah for like 10 days after our breakup, so I spent a lot of time over there trying to finish, with lots of help from my family. My parents and sister are the best. We still have some things to fix and the island we want to make a dark grayish color I think. And then we move onto the next project--Painting the walls. (You can kind of see the color we are leaning towards in the first picture) But who knows when anything else will happen at this point in the game. But right now I'm just thrilled to finally be (kind of) done!  And Dev is excited to have a functioning kitchen again! Yay!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I've been waiting to see these. THey look great!! Come to AZ and help me :)

Ashley Marx said...

good job! that looks amazing haha! totally transformed the whole room.

Jenn Shields said...

I love the finish product. You deserve a big fat GREAT JOB after that craziness!! <3

Darci Buhl said...

Way better! I didn't know you finished them. They look so good!