Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Insta-Dump (March)


I went to dinner with a couple of my besties, where Tressy told us she is having TWINS. Yep, there's two in there! So excited for her. She will have 3 kids under 2. Even though she claims it's 3 under 3...she can't kid anyone. :) Follow her handful of a journey here


I had a work meeting at the Bah'ai Center. My ever-so sweet boss told me that I had to wear a scarf on my ear in the building. And me being the gullible human that I am, believed him. All I could do was laugh, when I walked in, sat down and NOBODY had a freaking scarf on their head. Yes, I hate him. 


 The YSA had a a little outdoor game day activity. I brought the boy and we had a blast playing games, doing obstacle courses and jumping in bounce houses. Love that we get to do rad things together!

Life gets so busy, and I hardly ever get to see my best friend Darci and her kids. Luckily she was sweet enough to help me do my taxes and our kids had THE BEST time playing together. I love that our kids are cute little friends! :)


Back in the day, when mine and Nat's friendship was at it's prime, the TV show Veronica Mars was one of our favorites. We watched all the seasons together, until the show freaking ended. Well, She's Back...in movie theaters! We rocked our shirts and LOVED every second of it!

The weather has been a little bit crazy. One day it dropped down to like 60 degrees and Matix needed gloves and a beanie to play outside. Is this real life? 

One of my dearest friends Audrey, had her baby boy Shephard and she finally made it to Vegas (she lives in AZ) to visit. I couldn't wait to snuggle him the way she always snuggled Matix. Seriously, her and her family adored Matix as a baby. I'm so glad I got to snuggle that cute baby boy. I miss her soooooo much!!!

My freaking rad best friend got back from his MONTH LONG trip to Africa. Man, I missed him! We had a little sushi date (virtually) to catch up on all his adventures. 

 FHE one night was a flour bomb fight. Add that to the list of freaking fun things to do! haha. 


Dude, I had a lot of best friend time in March. I'm so blessed to have some of the best friends in the world!!! I know it seems like I have a million best friends, and I kind of do. But we all go through phases in life, and during specific times these girls have been there for me. And then times change, and we grow apart a little bit, but that doesn't make them any less important to me or any less close. We just may not talk as much as we used to. Marriage, babies, work...it all gets in the way. But once you reach a certain close-ness...it never really goes away. And not just anyone makes it to best friend status. Only the realllllly good ones. I've just been blessed to find a large handful of reallllly good ones.  :)

No comments: