Thursday, July 31, 2014

Babies. Babies. Babies.

Me (and one of Julie's twins), Natalee, Julie (and other twin), Brooke, and Diana
The day after I got home from Denver I got a text that my old friend Brooke was going to be in town for a day and wanted to do a big lunch get-together. It worked out perfectly that I was able to go! (my super rad perfect job that I love so much kinda started falling apart) I'll save that for another post. Anyways, I went to high school with a few of these girls (they were a year older than me)but our friendship grew during the 2005-2007 years. I obviously had a kid YEARS before they all did, but they have all caught up or passed me up now! It was so fun to catch up with these lovely ladies and find out where they are and what they're doing! And see their cute little babies, of course! (Mine was in school) 

No comments: