Tuesday, April 27, 2010

let me tell you about my best friend.

megan is one of my bestest friends.
we were in joy school together at age 3
and re-met in high school.
but it wasnt until after high school that sparks really flew. haha
okay not really.
but she is basically my boyfriend.
we talk, seriously, like 14 times a day.
shes the one i call on my way to work.
during work.
and when i get off work. etc.
and she does the same.
and i dont think things will change one bit once she gets hitched.
at least they better not.
travis already knows that he's basically marrying me too.
i nicknamed myself wife #2, and he loves it.

anyways this weekend was her weekend.

she went through the temple on thursday for the first time with her main squeeze aka travvy baby.

then on friday we got a little crazy at her bachelorette party...
complete with lap dances, smooches, and little bit of lingerie 
at Dick's Last Resort in Excalibur


the group
ashley, megan, lisa, megan, celina, sara, layne, ashley
poor celina had knee surgery on both knees, so she was in a wheelchair. what a freaking champ.

 
oh how megan loved you, taco.


bar dancing at Coyote Ugly in NyNy


and clubbing at Moon and Playboy inside the Palms


then saturday was her bridal shower.
the food was amazing ( im getting real good at weenie making, fyi)...
the games were entertaining to say the least (umm apparently megan doesnt know trav as well as she thought...actually trav just kept getting all the questions wrong supposedly...)


but the company was the best!

oh how i love my megley girls.
we will always be the best of friends even though life is taking us in different directions. 


then it was off to the temple for the megleys minus me.
i was kinda sad about this part...but my time will come and they will all be there for me.  :)

dont they look so beautiful?? aweee.


congrats megs...less than 3 weeks to go!
and congrats tres...just about 5 more weeks til ill be missing your face daily. and our pen pal friendship begins. 
{and for all you that wanna hear about the happenings of mission tres..go to sistertresner.blogspot.com}

No comments: