Wednesday, April 28, 2010

sushills

sushills is now what we refer to tuesday night activities...
sushi [at kan pai, duh] + the hills
me, brynn, brooke, bobby, josh, and nate


last nights premier of the hills might just have been the funniest episode of all time. 
seriously.
thank you heidi montag for your entertainment.
i just want to grace you with some quotes that kept us laughing for at least a good fifteen mintues after the show ended. 


first off..look at that face....
puke puke puke.
 she looks so scary. 
and her eyebrows seriously never went down, not even when she cried. which was a lot.


“I got a slight eyebrow lift, which is why I have these staples in my head … my nose redone. My own fat injected into my cheeks. I had my ears pinned back, I had injections in my lips, I had my chin shaved down, I had my breasts redone, and my back shaped, and I had a little bit of inner and outer lipo done.”

i guess this is how different you can look from...10 plastic surgeries in ONE day?
 umm really heidi? and you think there's nothing wrong with you??

Heidi's Dad: “Your face is more structured. It looks tighter, or like you’re frozen, or … ”
Heidi: "Plastic?" 

 *******************
Heidi:  "You live in the mountains and wouldn't understand."
********************

and my personal favorite...

Heidi's Mom: “How’s that burger?” 
Heidi: “I can’t really chew it.” 
Heidi's Mom: “Do you want me to put it in a blender for you?”
 
 
hooray for sushills!

No comments: