Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my new friends are the bestest

so this weekend my parents and brother went out of town. 
so it was a mommy and matix weekend,which i love
however, it also means i dont have much of a social life.
normally, my parents are really cool about me going out with friends once matix is safely tucked in bed
it's the best arrangement ever.
which is why i may never move from my parents house.
but when they are gone, i am stuck at home after he's asleep. 
which i am totally fine with, but i get sad when i miss out on some fun
 but at the same time its nice to catch up with things at home and watch some tv.

however my new little group of friends decided that they missed me 
{awe how sweet right?}
and so if i couldnt come out and party, 
they would bring the party to me!!!
so party we did.
brynn brought over a fire pit, and the ingredients for s'mores
jane sent out the mass text
and bonfire it was...
in my driveway.
it was amazing. 
and people actually showed up!
 (there was a ces fireside with L. Tom Perry right before the "bonfire" which is the reasoning for the church clothes of many)

too bad all, im talkin all, of my new friends are moving within the next month or two.
 epic fail.

brynn-california
jane-utah
kyle-nyc
josh-california
bobby-california

:(

1 comment:

Jenn Shields said...

three words ashley. failure. to. launch. i'm going to bet you'll thirty still living still living at your parents. this comment is meant with the greatest love. it is a pretty sweet arrangement. i'm jealous.