Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snowboarding...or bust.

Doug's family goes on a family snowboarding trip once a year. This year they headed up to Salt Lake and we boarded at The Canyons! (My favorite) When we were younger my family also used to do a big snowboarding trip up in SLC, but since we got the cabin in Brianhead it doesn't make sense to go anywhere else. It was so much fun to go somewhere bigger and better than the little mountain I'm so used to!! I loved it. Not to mention, I really love Doug's family...and of course spending the whole weekend with the boyfriend wasn't too bad either ;) Luckily my parents watched Matix for me...but I sure missed the little stinker butt and I heard he missed me. 

Top Moments of the Trip:
1. According to my calculations the gondola should be right here. Can we get an updated map since this one is obviously out of date? -Robin
2. Beiber remix.  Thanks Robin. I blame the poop stain for laying in the street laughing on you.
3. "I have to be in the car till I 
am not hungry. And since you only bought crackers I will be in here for an hour. " -Doug
4. I can't even go on the flats... Why would I willingly be surrounded by bumps? -Robin
5. Ski wolf... Or kitty. Whatever it was.
6. "NO CONTACT" -Dean
It was a super short, but super fun time. Can't wait 'til next year :)

No comments: