Thursday, March 31, 2011

California Girls.

Over the weekend we celebrated a lot of un-birthdays, and one very special birthday in the happiest place on earth. That's right, I went back to Disneyland...but this time it was with six of my favorite girlfriends. Sometimes you just need a girl's trip, even if it's just for a couple of days. We played hard non-stop with two fun-filled days at both parks. My feet were literally dying by the end of the the trip and I was pooped.

We got to California pretty late Saturday night, so we decided to meet up with my favorite guy friend, Joshy, in Santa Monica. It was fun and we saw lots of other Vegas friends, too! We ate at the cutest little 50's diner ever....til the wee hours of the morning, before meeting up with the rest of the girl's who strolled into our hotel at 3 am.
milkshake lovers.
bff josh
After getting hardly any sleep from an abundance of laughter due to six girls in one room, we spent the entire day at Disneyland and California Adventures! We attacked all the rides we possibly could in CA, went  over to crowded DL, got cut in line so we punked some high school students, (who does that?) before heading back to CA for the World of Color water show. Oh.my.gosh. let me just tell you--it is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. By the end, Brynn was crying--it was that good! I already wanna go back to see it. We ended the night on the water ride--three times in a row. needless to say...we were soaked, and freezing cold, and had the biggest smiles on our faces as we left the park.

breakfast of champions: del taco



my twinner


guess which was mine....yep, the best one.



Day 2 was Allison's birthday!! woot woot. 26 never looked so good :)   (no one could believe she was that old...most guessed 21, or 18. haha) We struggled to get out of bed, so we got a little bit of a late start. We had a birthday lunch at CPK before heading back for more Disneyland! We seriously hit every ride, and even had a chance to meet some characters, Minnie was our favorite :) Finally around 10 pm...we drug ourselves out of the park...and back to Nevada. Yep, we drove back late late late. Good thing I slept like a baby in the back seat so I was ready to work Tuesday morning.










Aren't my friends just the greatest? And the cutest?
I agree. 

Happy Birthday Allison!! 
and Lady Gaga.

No comments: