Friday, March 4, 2011

best boyfriend award part 2


I know I brag about the boyfriend pretty often...
But sometimes I just can't help it.
This kid, I tell ya.. He treats me like a princess.
And the best part is that he genuinely loves being nice.
Here's a handful of the uber-awesome things he's done over the past few weeks
...

Exhibit A:
When I was at work...he pulled out and organized all my shoes in my closet. He wanted to build me a big shelf for them...but I politely declined. There's no room. So he just neatly put them away, with each shoe paired with its match, in hopes that I will no longer be late to church due to digging for the match to the shoe I just have to wear. He's so thoughtful.


Exhibit B:
He went over to my parents rental house on his day off to help fix it up for some new renters...in hopes that I wouldn't have to go help. (His idea, not mine) His plan only backfired a little bit. Apparently Doug's help doesn't count as my help. Dang it.

Exhibit C:
The week that I was sick all week...he made me soup, did Matix's laundry, brought me my meds, snuggled me until I fell asleep, and even made me breakfast in bed one morning. French toast. My absolute favorite. (He even brought it on a TV tray. I didn't even know we had these anymore. Leave it to Mr. observant to find one)

Exhibit D:
he takes me and my friends on Limo rides, whenever i ask.

Exhibit E:
  
Ever since the "episode" a few weeks ago, Doug has been working on teaching Matix that mama is his most most favorite! :)When he texted me this video, I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.


there's a million more things I could list...but we will just keep it short and sweet.
 <3

3 comments:

Chels Allred said...

it sounds like we all need a doug! love the video.

Audrey Coons said...

so cute ash!! Ash is my most most favorite too! Dougie is such a keeper. love you

Unknown said...

Cutest video ever.