Thursday, February 2, 2012

follow your heart...to france.


My friend Noelle decided she was going to pack up her life and follow her heart...all the way to France. TODAY. Jealousy is an understatement. (I wish my heart knew what was up and told me to do cool things like move to France) I must go visit her. I will go visit her. Maybe if I say it enough, it will actually happen. But in reality it probably won't. A girl can dream, right? I'm getting really antsy for another trip, you guys. And friends moving to France does not help the situation at all. Anyways, I am such a good friend that the other day when I was shopping for myself (I'm getting to the 'good friend' part...calm down) I saw these super cute pajamas that say "Follow your Heart" and "Bonjour" and has cute pictures of mo-peds and the Eiffel Tower, so naturally I bought them. Wrapped them. And gave them to her last night, while she made me yummy yummy crepes at her own going away party. See...I am a great friend  :) 
Bon Voyage Noelle, and if any hot foreign boys are too young for you...send them my way. I need some good international love affairs in my life right about now. Oui Oui. 


No comments: